How we handle your information

Data subject access requests (such as requesting your medical records) can be made in writing or verbally. You do not have to tell us the reason for your request.

Please use the below menu buttons to choose either Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust (BEH) or Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I) to find out more about requesting information from the relevant Trust.

We would love to hear from you!

Fill on our form to provide valuable feedback! We’d love to hear from you so that we can constantly improve our site. Feedback form